Thursday, December 22, 2011

Crystal Clear Blue Green Sphere Hovers Over Shiprock New Mexico

 
Date:  Around 1992 – 1993
Time:  Around midnight.
 
Hello, and thanks for your website. My name is (name removed), and around 1992,1993, (wish I would have documented the date) I was driving across Indian reservation around the Shiprock area about midnight, when my eye caught a crystal clear blue green sphere that arched across the sky from around 12 o'clock high to the edge of the horizon.
 
This happened in a split second or less and stopped on a dime and just sat there. This was very hard to believe what I saw, but seeing is believing. I drove down a ravine and when I came back up it was gone. I spent the entire night searching the skies, but never saw it again.
 
This is the first time I have heard of other similar reports in that area at that time so I thought I would enquire. Any more info or comments? Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: