Saturday, December 10, 2011

Orange Fire Like Objects Over Seabreeze Rochester New York

 
Date:  November of 2010 and April 21, 2011
Time:  Evenings.
 
My fiancé and I live on Lake Ontario in Seabreeze, Rochester, NY. We have seen these lights on 3 occasions. November of 2010 and last night! Orange "fire-like" lights glowing or twinkling then slowly fading away.
 
I have tried to get pictures and video but it only comes out as an orange orb of light. The bright light is hovering over the horizon and then we could see a few other not so bright lights near or moving towards the large orange light.
 
We also looked through night vision and it looked like green rays of light shining into the sky. It was there for at least 2 hours last night. If you have any other questions please let me know, and my fiancé can probably give you more info, he stayed up later than I  to watch the lights.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: