Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Orange Light Spotted Over St. Charles Near Page And Muegge Missouri

 
Date:  November 12, 2011
Time:  Around 8:30 p.m. or 8:45 p.m.
 
I live in St Charles near Page and Muegge. I was walking to my car to leave on November 12, 2011, I was not sure of the exact time, maybe 8:30 or 8:45 p.m. I saw a dull orange light that caught my eye because it wasn't like any I've seen on an airplane.
 
It seemed to fade dimmer and then get very bright. This was a constant light that was bigger than airplane lights. It was either hovering or moving very slow over St Charles/St Peters on the west side of highway 94.  
 
It seemed to be moving upwards, but at a slow, slow pace. I got my phone out to video tape, and as I touched the video button, my phone completely shut off without warning.  
 
About that time, the object slowly started going higher in the sky. Within about a minute, it was up so high that it looked like the light from a satellite.  
 
Suddenly, the object started moving as a satellite would move up very high through the sky.  
 
Strange indeed. Maybe it was just a weather balloon.  
 
Let me know if you have heard of anyone else who has had a similar experience. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: