Wednesday, December 14, 2011

UFO Shoots Downward And Back Up Again Eventually Disappearing Over Nassau County Long Island New York

 
Date:  December 13, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.
 
I live in Nassau county and last night on December 13, 2011 around 9:45 p.m. I went outside to have a smoke while on the phone and I have always been very observant about the sky and how beautiful the stars look at night.

Out of no where a light goes shooting down at a moderate speed and then shoots backs up and disappears. I strongly believe that I that it was an UFO with all the stopping seen thru-out the world lately.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: