Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Witnesses Watch Light Move Around The Sky Over Oswego New York

 
Date:  December 12, 2011
Time:  11:15 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Half the oval could be seen from the light, which was the shining object moving, the light was reflecting off the object and you could see half an oval.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside checking out a meteor shower, but I didn't see any meteors. So I decided to go back inside when this bright light caught my eye.
 
I stood out of the steps gazing at the light, when all of a sudden it started to move slowly to the right then to the left, up and down, then started to do small circles.
 
I came back inside and got my house mate. We stood out on the step waiting for the light to move, all of a sudden it started to do the same thing again, but in longer distances, approximately 4-5 inches in different directions.
 
He then showed his girlfriend and she started to freak out, because it was moving again. I woke up my landlord to check out the mysterious light, it was approaching 12:00 (midnight) and the object was still moving.
 
The grandmother was awake and she called her friend to bring some binoculars. He arrived in less than 5 minutes, we watched the object for a hour.
 
During that hour the grandmother came out and saw the object moving back and forth, glowing brighter then fainter, but always moving. The guy left at 1:00 a.m. because the cloud cover was getting thick.
 
I' am going to check again tomorrow night to see if the object returns.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: