Sunday, March 4, 2012

Silent Formation Of Orange Red Lights Observed Over Wellington Florida

 
Date:  March 4, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.

Wellington, FL: From approximately 10:30 p.m. to 10:45 p.m., 4 March 2012, saw a formation of orange/red lights in a single file.

First there were 12 that came from the NW and were heading SW. They passed directly over my house, totally silent, then they seemed to fade away.

A couple of minutes later 2 more passed overhead. I suspect they may be some type of stealth helicopters. They came from the approximate direction of the local Pratt
Whitney facility, which builds helicopters.

They disappeared from my view approximately in the Lake Worth area. Very strange.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Approximately at 9:30 pm I my wife and I say the same lights (about 12) in the formation of a diamond. They were orange color. They were stationary in the sky and no sound at all. About 5-10 minutes later they just disappeared. I live near Homestead AFB. I too suspect they were some type of stealth helicopter.