Thursday, March 8, 2012

Small Lights Are Expelled Off Of Larger Bright White Light Seen Over Martinsville Virginia

 
Date:  March 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Strange white floating lights over Virginia on March 7, 2012.
 
My husband was outside walking our dogs at about 9:30 p.m. He comes back to the front door and tells me to come outside with him, that I've got to see this. I go outside and he tells me where to look in the sky. 
 
At first I thought it was just a star shining below the clouds, then I noticed it was the only light in the sky and the moon was barely visible behind us through the clouds. Then the white light started moving left and right ever so slightly, like it was hovering and orbiting. 
 
Then I started to see little white lights expel off it every so often, but mostly on the right side. A few minutes later, we saw another white light, the same size just a little ways away from the other one. 
 
This one seemed to be higher in the sky than the other one and this one had little if no movement, just sat there, but would fade away every few minutes and return in the same spot, which could have clouds. 
 
But the lower light was very active. We watched for another thirty minutes or so until the lower light seemed to drift further away and couldn't see it anymore over the trees. We live in the Martinsville, Virginia area and the lights were definitely seen in the west area from where we are, just not how certain how far away.
 
 Thanks for allowing me to post this, I've been searching all morning for someone else who had seen anything like this on the east coast.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: