Thursday, March 8, 2012

Orange Glowing Object Seen From Hilton New York

 
Date:  March 6, 2012
Time:  7:10 p.m.
 
I live in Hilton, NY right on lake Ontario. I have also seen the light over the 14 years that I have lived here and then again on March 6, 2012 at 7:10 p.m.
We live directly south of the south shore shipping channel marker which is 1.15 miles off shore. This gives us a good reference location to spot from.
 
The light always appears to behind the marker by some distance. I have looked at the light with my spotting scope and can never see anything around it, just the orange glow.
 
I also have never heard a plane or helicopter while the light is in the air.
 
Which you would think that would hear if it was a military drill. Nor does it drift with the prevailing wind at the time?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: