Monday, April 28, 2008

Aubrey, Texas A 5 Foot Tall Grey White Alien Being

Posted: April 28, 2008

Date: March 2, 2008 (I think)
Time: 2:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Humanoid
Weather Conditions: Cold rain.

Description: I had left my home to do contract service work at a commercial building which I typically do during the very earliest morning hours. It was cold and raining, also quite windy. We live on acreage, but there are residential streets quite close and I had turned on one to get out to the main highway. About 100 yards ahead, my headlights shined on an approximately 5' tall, all grey-white being with very long arms that hung down which was moving very rapidly across the road along a cross street. It moved very fast and did not turn its head towards me. I had the impression that it did not have any clothing, as it seemed uniformly glossy, wet from the rain from top to bottom. It badly alarmed me, and it took only 6 or 7 seconds for my work van to travel to where it had just been. I stopped at the intersection and looked in the direction it had gone, but didn't see anything. It had not stayed on the road, and I got out of there in a hurry. I do not have any explanation as to what it was. The weather was terrible.

TV/Radio: Not reported.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: