Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ball Of Fire UFO Over Simi Valley California

Date: July 30, 2010
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Simi Valley, CA.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While sitting in our front yard I saw a quick flash in the sky directly south of us. As near as I could tell, it seemed to be over the Malibu area, distance wise. Out of the flash, we watched what appeared to be a ball of fire moving from west to east for about 10 seconds.

The "fire" took on a more solid appearance as it slowed then changed direction moving up and away (south) from us. We watched it for about 30 more seconds, growing smaller until it just vanished. I have seen many things in my life, but nothing like what we saw tonight.

My father was a pilot and I am quite familiar with aircraft lights. This was not a conventional aircraft, weather balloon or bottle rocket. It has been haunting me for the last hour or so. That's why I went online to try and see if I could find out what it was. My search brought me to this sight and in truth, I debated about sharing our "sighting" until I saw post of similar sightings in other areas.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: