Tuesday, July 13, 2010

6 To 7 Orange Lights Over Cleveland Ohio


Date: July 10, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cleveland Ohio.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 6 or 7.
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: First let me say that I really don't believe in alien life forms or alien spacecraft, however last night was very strange. Myself along with my wife, brother and mother-in-law were swimming and having a camp fire in the backyard of a Avon residence, when out of no where 6 to 7 orange lights appeared northeast of our location. The lights where not moving and appeared to be stationary.

They also appeared to be off a long way in the distance and I would have to say at a high altitude. The lights at one point appeared to be in a vertical pattern and seemed to hover for a couple minutes. The lights then just went off. We watched the sky for awhile, but nothing returned. If I had to guess these strange lights were somewhere out over Lake Erie.

At first I thought maybe it was flares being sent up for a boat in distress, however the lights did not appear to ascend nor descend at any time. The objects just appeared and disappeared. I also checked the local law enforcement agencies and Coast Guard however found no other reports.

I've never seen anything like this before and am not sure exactly what it was, but I do have to admit I now wonder about my previous belief that there are no such thing as UFO's. We only had cell phones on us and attempted to take pictures, but it was too far away and too dark.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: