Saturday, July 17, 2010

UFOs Bright Light - Almost Blinds Witness Over San Pedro California

Date: July 16, 2010
Time: 11:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: San Pedro, CA.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: N/A.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My mom was outside of our apartment building when she screams, myself (24) and my younger brother run outside as we see a bright red and wine color light coming straight from on top of our building. My mom looked straight into the light and it's so bright, it hurts to look at it so she looked down at the floor and the whole building capture the reflection of the light.

It gave us a red floor and the open space was red as well. This lasted about 25 seconds as we ran back inside scared. The light faded away as we looked out the window. We see what can only be described as a UFO. It was a flying craft that looked as if it was spinning and giving red and orange and I believe green lights.

It disappeared into the clear dark sky and we didn't sleep the whole night. If my mom and brother wouldn't have seen the same thing I did, I would have thought I was going crazy. I guess you don't believe it until it actually happens to you. No I won't be sleeping for some time and one thing I haven't yet figured out, is at that time our cell phones dropped signal and my mom and I have different carriers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: