Monday, July 19, 2010

6 To 8 Glowing Moon Shaped UFOs Over Denver Colorado

Date: 1990 - 1992 (?)
Time: Nighttime.

1990-92: I am not sure of the date. But one night I was sleeping in my second floor apartment in Denver, CO. There were shadeless windows all around the apartment, so my view of the sky was not blocked. Anyways, I woke up and immediately saw 6-8 glowing moon shaped orbs in the night sky. I knew instantly that these were UFOs and I proceeded to get up so that I could run to the window and watch them.

However, the next thing that happened was, that it was morning and I was waking up! I then remembered what I had seen and that I never made it to the window. Somehow I knew that "THEY" had knocked me out. I was really amazed at how excited I had felt about watching those orbs and then how I seemed to have no memory afterwards until I had awakened in the morning.

About a year or so later I contacted (name removed) (Boulder, CO: Alien investigator) and talked to him about the orbs. He agreed to meet with me because my story had been confirmed by the wife of a local sheriff, who had also seen the same orbs on the same night. We did talk about the orb experience and the "missile" experience. I don't believe that I am an abductee.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: