Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Strange Lights Over Carson California

Date: July 14, 2010
Time: 12:34 a.m.

Message: I'm serious, even my mom saw them. It was around 12:30am and I was getting ready to take my friend home. I looked back to 8ball (my dog) from the side gate, that's when we saw them. There were 3 orange lighted craft. They were glowing a yellow orange color, like a street light.

They were flying from San Pedro area moving towards us. There was no sound at all and they were in a triangle formation. They then stopped in mid air over Wilmington.

From there, they moved east, southeast, stopped over Long Beach in an L formation. Then one of them flashed like a strobe light, but bright as hell. It lit up the whole sky. Then the second one did the same, but something dropped out of it. I already had like 8 neighbors outside and we even called the Sherriff department. To elaborate, 8ball is my dog. My name is (name removed) and I am 25 years old. I live in Carson, California.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: