Monday, July 26, 2010

Orange Lights In The Shape Of A Triangle Over Western Hills/Bridgetown Area In Cincinnati Ohio


Date: July 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:20 p.m.

I've been searching the internet all day today to see if anyone else saw this last night. At about 10:20 pm Sunday July 25, 2010 my partner and I saw a very bright orange glow light flying toward us. We're in the Western Hills/Bridgetown area in Cincinnati OH.

There are many airplanes that fly over our house to the CVG Airport, but this object was coming from a different direction. When it got closer, I saw what looked like 5 bright orange orbs in the shape of a triangle. The orbs traveled at the same speed and appeared to be coming from one object.

It wasn't traveling as fast as a plane and wasn't as high in the sky. The only sound I could hear was a slight hiss or hum. Definitely not the usual sound we hear from a plane going over. My partner thinks it was a hot air balloon, but I'm no so sure since we couldn't see anything that looked like a balloon or "basket" hanging below it. I know there has to be others that saw this too.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: