Monday, July 19, 2010

Grey Missile Shaped UFO Over Bay City Michigan Birney Park

Date: 1965
Time: Daytime.

Location of Sighting: Bay City Michigan.
Number of witnesses: 2 and 2
Number of Objects: 1 and 6 - 8.
Shape of Objects: Grey missile.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: 1965 sighting: I was walking through Birney Park carrying a basket of puppies to the pet store. I heard a strange sound and looked to my right. I saw a grey missile shaped object coming at me. It was whizzing through the trees in the park.

It passed over me, just a few feet above my head and the force of the object's speed knocked me over, scattering the puppies. I watched the object fly parallel to the street and then shift up over a house and continue on it's path. I was quite shaken by the experience, ran home (1/2 block away) and told my mother what happened, she had seen the object fly by our front window.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: