Thursday, July 15, 2010

Huge Red Glowing Light Over Marion County West Virginia

Date: July 14, 2010
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Hello, last night I went out to the deck for cigarette. When just over the western horizon I saw a fairy huge red glowing long irregular length. By the time I asked my wife to get my binoculars, the light disappeared over the trees of the hill. I live in the southern part of Marion county of West Virginia.

The fiery red light was just about at around 8:30pm. I take it Venus is the bright looking star I see every night in my southern sky. This bright fiery light was about 7 o’clock to what I take it being Venus. My view only last about 15 or so seconds. Due to the time I went to the deck. I know what I saw just wondering if anyone else saw this? Thank You.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: