Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bright Orange Light/UFO Over Hyde Park Chicago Illinois (Video And Photos)

Date: July 24, 2010
Time: 7:13 p.m.

Brian, I live in Chicago (Hyde Park, about a block from Obama's house) and was on my back porch and saw a rather bright orange light. I ran to get my phone to try and take a video and got a bit, but it was so far away that the quality isn't anything special. It flying around east to west and then it went southwest and disappeared.

About 1 minute later, the thing reappeared heading northeast which would put it on a heading toward O'Hare airport or maybe even to Midway. Many planes go through the area on the way to Midway airport, but this was not following a usual flight lane and it was so bright and orange that it didn't really match plane light.

It was just too bright and orange. I don't know what it is/was, but I saw this site and your request for any weird sightings. I've copied the smaller of the 2 videos (from the 2nd spotting). It is about 4 megs so sorry in advance for the large email. Weird stuff.




If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: