Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cylinder Of Light Over Cleveland Ohio

Date: July 17, 2010
Time: Approx: 9:45 p.m.

Cylinder light in west shy over Cleveland Ohio. It was constant red then blue the yellow. It stayed in one spot for about 45 min then went straight north behind buildings.
It would go on for a couple min then go out. Weird.

Additional Information:

It was last night, 7/17/10, at about 9:45 pm. This thing would be tall for a bit, then turn diamond shape, when it changed colors. By the time I got to my brothers house with my telescope it was gone. He got it on his video camera. He saw it and called me and I saw it at my shop. It couldn't have been a planet cause it stayed in the exact spot for almost an hour, then moved horizontal to the north. Let me know if anyone else seen it please. My brothers neighbor seen it also.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: