Monday, July 26, 2010

Triangular UFO Travels Above Eyewitness At Joliet Illinois

Date: July 22, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) and I was searching to see if anyone has seen anything strange in Joliet and I came across you. I didn't see what you did at the speedway, but last Thursday I was coming home from a friends from Minooka and decided to come home down RT 6.

I was traveling east towards Houbolt road actually, just passed I-55 and was between I-55 and Houbolt and noticed a real bright light in the sky, but the light was not moving.

I kept driving and I passed the light and it was still not moving. It dawned on me that it was to low to be a star and I thought maybe it was a helicopter, until I made it to Houbolt and turned right and I saw a formation of these lights. They were the same as the other one and they were all spread apart at what seemed to be about the same height.

So I drove over the train tracks right before I-55 and pulled over right past the track and stopped. One of the lights was moving towards me and I heard nothing and then I almost had a freaking stroke. The craft that went over me was a triangular alien craft.

It was nothing that we have as this thing could stop on a dime disappear and show up in a different spot. I know what I was seeing, is not from this world. I watched it for a while and the other lights did not move, but they were in some formation. Eventually they disappeared, except for one of them. I made it home and went in the back yard and it was still hovering in the sky. I went to get my wife and when I came back out, it was gone. My name is (name removed) and I'm not crazy, but I thought I would respond.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: