Thursday, July 15, 2010

Three UFOs Seen By More Witnesses Over Carson California

Date: July 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

I was laying down in bed when about 12:30am when my 9 year old came to my room to tell me there is lights outside. When I went outside, I noticed 4 lights in the sky moving in formation and then stopped.

One remained in position while the other 3 were moving towards the Long Beach area when they stopped. An airplane was passing by one of the UFOs when it started to flash a bright strobe light for about 5 seconds. When the plane passed the second UFO, then the second UFO started to flash the same strobe light as the first one did.

Several minutes passed when they repeated the strobe flashing again. I had a chance to record a few seconds of the strobing light on my cell phone when it stopped. The UFO's proceeded to move and separated, then they were out of my sight, but the first light I had seen never moved.

At 2:00am I went inside, myself I am 30 years old, my 9 and 11 year old sons seen the whole thing even until now. I can't believe what I saw. I'm just glad to read other people confirm what was seen the early morning of July 14, 2010.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: