Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ball Of Orange White Light Over Lake Livingston Texas

Date: Around November 27, 2009
Time: 2:15 a.m.

Ok I was fishing at Lake Livingston Tx with my fiancé and his mom and dad. I was in the back of the truck with my fiancé and was staring in the sky. I was looking at a ball of orangish white light about the size of a basketball going across the sky in a very slow controlled manor.

It then dropped a small ball of light about the size of a softball and then at the same exact time they both just disappeared. About 2 seconds after it dropped the smaller ball of light. I know it wasn't a shooting star or anything like that it had no tail or anything like that at all.

Sorry if this has nothing to do with what your looking into, but I have always wondered if I had encountered a UFO or what. If you have an clue as to what I had seen please email me back. I would love to know exactly what it was I had seen.

Thanks a million for listening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: