Thursday, March 29, 2012

3 To 4 Red/Orange Colored Lights Spotted Over Fairport Rochester New York

 
Date:  March 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
I saw almost exactly what is described in the article on your site titled, “Bright Red Lights Stun Witnesses And Seen In The Sky Over Patchogue New York”.  3 or 4 reddish/orange lights moving slowly then quickly. 

I was driving at the time and I’m so disappointed I didn’t take a video or picture. 3 of them seemed to form a triangle at one point, but then changed shape again. 

They would move in unison sometimes, but then only one or two would move. 

They made absolutely no sound that I could hear even as I parked my car. My neighbor also saw it, although we didn’t discuss it until the next day. 

Have you heard anything else about this sighting? 

I was in a suburb of Rochester, NY called Fairport and this occurred at about 10 pm on Saturday, March 24, 2012. I thought for sure I would read or see something on the news about it, but I haven’t been able to find anything!

Have you heard any other reports from Rochester about these strange lights?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in a suburb Northwest of Rochester and just saw the same thing- 4 red/orange lights in the southwest sky, no noise, hovering then moving, closer to each other then moving apart. After about 2 minutes they moved away and were no longer visible. I live near and airport but no airplane noise, no blinking lights, just glowing, much larger than an airplane.

Anonymous said...

I am in greece and we just seen the same thing