Saturday, March 24, 2012

Three Large Bright Orange Colored Lights Seen Over Walnut Creek California

 
Date:  March 19, 2012
Time:  9:15 p.m.
 
Hi, I am a resident in Walnut Creek and live close to San Miguel drive. As I was driving home from a church function last Monday night at 9:15 p.m. I witnessed three bright , low, large orange lights hovering directly above the St Luke’s Lutheran church.

I am not a professional judge of distance, but the lights were under the low cloud/fog cover. The lights alarmed me as they were large and hovering. I pulled over and watched as one light moved away from the others and proceeded over my car, while the other lights started to slowly move south.

I drove home and looked to see if I could see them anywhere from a higher vantage point. I am very curious if anyone else viewed these lights last Monday? Thank you!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: