Saturday, March 31, 2012

Orange Glowing Object Seen In The Sky From Lebanon Connecticut

 
Date:  March 31, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
Brian, not sure what I saw tonight, but it peeked my interest enough to go inside and get my binoculars and investigate further.
 
But, it was gone by the time I returned.
 
It didn't appear like an airplane because it remained stationary and didn't appear to have a blinking light as most planes do.
 
I was basically in the northern direction low in the sky, with a warm orange glow compared to the other stars. Pretty bright in comparison, too. 
 
I thought it was a planet because it did not twinkle. It was stationary for at least 2 to 3 minutes before I went in to get the binoculars so I ruled out a private or commercial plane, weird.
 
Has anyone seen anything like this or am I seeing things?
 
Additional Information:
 
I live in Lebanon, CT and it was about 10:30 PM...less than an hour ago!
 
I went out to plug my damn cell phone in my truck and happened to look up and there it was! Not so sure I believe in UFO's, but if someone saw the same thing. I want to know.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last night while driving back from California on the interstate 8, myself and 3 friends who were driving with me saw a orange glowing light in the sky, we could not identify what it was, it had no flashing lights or strives as well. As we kept driving down the interstate, we kept an eye on it, after 15 minutes it faded away, only to later appear with with another orange glowing sphere beside it, these lights lasted until we had driven a good distance
away from them and could no longer see them, we still
can't identify what they were and still looking for clarity. The date was June 28 2012 for the record. We believe the sighting happened in the Sonoran desert national monument for further location specifics,