Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lights Filmed Over Ahwatukee Arizona (Video Footage)

 
Date:  March 28, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I'm pretty sure I just saw the same thing, I even got it on video.
 
Additional Information:
 
I just posted this on YouTube lights blew me away.  Check out this video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2278rJKOUBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
This happened tonight at around 8:30 p.m. in Ahwatukee Arizona.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night around 9:00 PM I saw a bright orange ball heading from the west. As it passed over there was no sound. It appears to have uprighted itself and come down over the Gila River Reservation in Ahwatukee Foothills.

Anonymous said...

I just saw lights above the foothills in Phoenix I got good video so did my friend and they were definitely a not planes, holy cow it was about 730 ish when we saw them have video too. Today is, 1/17/2013

Anonymous said...

This is the second time I've seen the red ball floating in the air about 50ft about the houses. This time cars next to me pulled over as well did a police car to observe it. it was a large red ball that appeared to get bright and then darken for about 1 minute and then disappeared.