Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Large Illuminated Triangular Shaped UFO Spotted Hovering Outside Of Detroit Michigan

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Early a.m.
 
I was driving north on I 75 this morning towards Detroit and I noticed a large white object to my left. It almost looked triangular, but its hard to tell. The whole object was illuminated.
 
I observed it for at least a minute while trying to watch the road. It was rather close and the large size is what got my attention.
 
It certainly was not a helicopter or plane.
 
It stayed hovering in one area. As I drove I looked away briefly as not to wreck. When I looked for it again it was gone. This is the first possible UFO I have seen this close.
 
There were no blinking lights, like commercial aircraft and significantly bigger. I wish I had time to stop and observe it longer before it disappeared. After getting back home in Ohio, I Googled UFOs in Michigan on todays date and decided to post what I saw.
 
I also saw a small red object in the same trip much farther away which also subsequently vanished rather strangely. This one was so far away it looked like a red star. Strange dat.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: