Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bright Green Object/Light Seen Over Toledo Ohio (Fireball/Meteor)

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
I seen the same thing over Toledo, Ohio at approximately 7:00 a.m. 3/21/12.
 
The witness for the above reports was referring to this sighting: “Green Object Seen For 2 Or 3 Seconds Then Disappeared Over Sidney Ohio (Fireball/Meteor)” http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2012/03/green-object-seen-for-2-or-3-seconds.html
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seen the green light in Franklin, OH driving home from work at 6:22 a.m. It wasnt a shooting star, it was something falling from the sky, much larger than the shooting star also.

Anonymous said...

My friends and I saw something along the lines of this today in Toledo Ohio.

Michael White said...

I seen that same orb tonight around 10 pm and was seeing really weird stars in a triangle form moving. They were branching off and circling back and I was freaked out. there was also glowing green and red lights we followed them all the past spring field it was too much. then we were using the GPS on the way home and there was a single car accident on Reynolds rd and Heather downs in Toledo ohio. the wheels were bent out both of them just in the front.

Anonymous said...

I was walking/jogging in Sylvania Township at appoximately 2am, (I have insomnia from the military and working numerous night jobs.) When I saw out of the corner of my eye as I was heading back home a green light that is very similar to the description of this "meteor". I kept watching as it was descending, I thought it was a plane then realized the airport by my house was the opposite direction and it was descending way too fast for anything not supersonic speed. Very different and kind of cool to say the least. Kind of caught me off guard because I was looking up trying to find Sagittarius and thinking about space and other random things as it happened. It was heading North to South from what I could see of it in those few seconds. Any info would be cool to find out exactly what it was.