Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Orange Balls Of Fire Spotted Over Maguire Air Force Base/Fort Dix New Jersey

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Around 8:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
 
Tonight at around 8:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. I was on the phone with a friend and went outside to smoke a cigarette. I'm an avid watcher of the sky, and was looking up at what I thought to be was Uranus (that's what I'm told the very bright "star" in the west has been) and I notice this orange fire-ball looking like object floating by. (no sound)
 
I was wondering if it was a fireball or a meteorite “thinking", I know they said were having solar flares, could this be that?" As it passed over the neighbors house, I watched it go up and disappear.
 
I looked back towards the south, and here was another one. I ran inside yelling to my boyfriend and 13 year old son to come outside and see. As they watched the 2nd one travel upward and disappear.
 
I look back and see another one coming up over the trees and then another and another, when there were 4 up in the sky. I saw the 5th, through the trees, which then joined the rest which eventually all floated northwest and disappeared.(not a sound to be heard).
 
My son was trying to record it on the IPhone, but his excitement was not helping. They went next door to get the neighbors, who came out and saw it, and a man driving by in a pickup stopped and my son said, "look, do you see it?" 
 
The man he asked him, "how long have they been there?" Really freaky, after that a lot of helicopters were flying out from the same area, but not in the same direction, then nothing.
 
The sky was dark and clear and full of stars and 20 minutes later, towards the west, it looked like dust, fog must have been rolling in, because the dark sky was suddenly bright now after midnight, the fog is still here, and its quiet.
 
One thing I must mention is, I live in very close proximity to Maguire Air Force Base/Fort Dix and that was the area these balls of light were coming from.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: