Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Two Bright Objects Spotted Over Holbrook New York

 
Date:  March 26, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:30 a.m.
 
Hi!  I've been trying to Google this all day and could not find answer as to what this could be. Last night I was in my backyard around 2:30 a.m. EST and I noticed what I thought was two stars. 
 
I was looking at them wondering how I could not have ever possibly noticed them, being they were so much brighter than any other stars. One was a little brighter than the other. I was observing them for a good 3 or 4 minutes and they didn't move. 
 
The brightness of the light stayed the same and didn't dim or anything. I literally turned away for about 10 seconds and when I looked back they were gone. Nowhere in sight. It baffled me so I stayed outside for another 10 minutes to see if they'd come back, but they didn't. 
 
I even checked back outside every half hour or so until 4:00 a.m. when I to bed, but did not see it. They were so bright that it would be impossible not to see them if they were there. They were about the size of a normal star. 
 
Were they satellites? Something else possibly? Either way it was very odd and interesting.
 
Additional Information:
 
It happened in Holbrook, NY. Forgot to mention that. It was visible when I was facing east, looking almost straight up and a little to the north.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: