Friday, March 23, 2012

Orange Light With Two Rays Coming From It Seen Over Los Angeles California

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  11:00 p.m.
 
Hello there, I live in Los Angeles, California and do some part time work at night and when I went outside for a smoke, I just did a brief look forward for neck stretching and fresh air.
 
There it was, this bright orange light. It was much larger than a star and it wasn't some far off planet aligning (in the night sky - like stars, planets within our sight range do not blink or twinkle). 
 
No sir, this was something else and totally interesting. As I watched this bright orange light, there all of a sudden appeared two constant rays of light that emitted from each side of this object. 
 
I walked away, went in and did some work and came back out for another smoke and there it was, right there in the sky. So I ruled out any known man-made crafts.
 
After looking at this orange object for less than a minute, two beams of light from the sides of this object happened again. I sent out a mental message to say "he you up there”, I'd really like to have contact/communication with you and I'll be damned if the object actually glowed brighter. 
 
I have a co-worker that I went and got and showed this to him. He was impressed and asked me about it again last night and I told him that I was going to check on the internet to see if anyone else found it. 
 
Let me know what you think and if anyone else seen this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: