Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Huge UFO Hovering Over Eyewitnesses Pond At Mountain Lakes New Jersey

 
Date:  March 27, 2012
Time:  4:00 a.m.
 
Hello, at exactly 4:00 a.m. this morning (3/27/12) I saw the exact same object.
 
Feeling a strange sensation, and hearing what was like a muffled motor, I was alerted to go out on my back deck. (I was up studying, as I am working on my PhD.)
 
Directly above our pond, and slightly above the tree line, there was a huge craft (?), about a quarter the size of the pond.
 
My viewing was much clearer than your photos, because of the proximity of the object. It had distinct, evenly spaced white lights at the bottom, was oval-shaped, and resembled a strand of pearls.
 
The object hovered silently, and then moved slowly over the trees towards Route 46. As I watched, yes, the clouds seem to part, and there was a glow around it.
 
After a few minutes, it got smaller and smaller, then completely disappeared.
 
Interestingly, both my husband and my neighbor across the street were awakened suddenly and fully at exactly the same time, 4:00 a.m., on the dot. (I am a nurse so I am accustomed to make immediate note of time.)
 
Also interestingly, the afternoon before, I experienced an amazing phenomenon on the pond. Our two resident geese were swimming in a line, with a male duck right in tow, as if it were their gosling.
 
The geese and the ducks ordinarily squabble over their territory, so this co-habitation was highly unusual.
 
While I watched the object (the second UFO sighting for me, the first occurred in late March, 2009 right off the GSP by Atlantic City), and as before, I felt absolutely no fear, was completely mesmerized, and was awestruck.
 
Feeling a sense of wonder, knowing, and love, I felt extreme peace, hope, and well-being.
 
I'm not sure if the object came out of our pond, but I would not be surprised.
 
If this is not a UFO, and our government has this type of technology, then we have absolutely nothing to fear.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: