Monday, March 26, 2012

Red Orange Trail Of Light Over Sea Cliff Huntington Beach California

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:40 p.m.
 
Hello, I was outside at about 10:40 p.m. on March 21, 2012 and I live on  Sea Cliff Country Club Golf Course. The sky was very clear and I could distinguish the big dipper, little dipper and airplanes flying into LB.

 Then I saw a very low red/orange trail of light very low heading toward LB area, then it disappeared. 

It was so bright and low I was scared something had crashed, and I waited to hear sirens rushing down PCH. Thankfully that did not happen. 

I was wondering if any one else has this same vision last night in OC. 

It was certainly beautiful, after it disappeared I closed my eyes and made a wish!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: