Sunday, February 3, 2008

Anaheim, California Another Witness To UFO Sighting (Aircraft Chases Unknown Objects)

Posted: February 3, 2008

Date: January 26, 2008
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Anaheim, near where 91 and 57 freeways cross.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was leaving the "It's A Grind" coffee house at Tustin and La Palma Avenues, where the 91 and 55 freeways meet, some time after 6:00pm, Saturday, January 26th, 2008. As I was leaving the parking lot, may car was pointing north. It was at that point that I notice two exceedingly bright objects appear to descend from the clouds about 10 o'clock relative to my position. As I focused my attention, I then saw what looked like not two but three lights, all in a row like Orion's Belt, but right at cloud base height, which was rather low because of a series of rainstorms that have been passing through.

As I watched, I realized that two of the lights were not like anything I've ever seen, and the light closest to me was what appeared to be an airplane heading toward the two much larger much brighter objects. The objects were very large and very bright in comparison, a whiteish to yellowish orange color, almost flame like, at first, but much brighter and steadier than that. They were oblong shaped from my perspective. They had a definite shape, not mere points of very bright light.

There also appeared to be some sort of aircraft circling in very tight circles, as soon as these objects came to a stop at cloud base. Because of the tightness of the circles, I took it to be a helicopter. This would have made a total of four objects, the two bright steady "orbs", an airplane, and helicopter.

All this transpired in no more than 10-15 seconds. The whole formation seemed to then move in a direction away from my position, toward Los Angeles, and so got lower in the sky and was obscured by palm trees and buildings near me.

Realizing that what I was seeing was not anything even close to ordinary, I took off in my vintage Datsun 280Z sport car at a high rate of speed in that direction and tried to get a better and longer view, if not a photo on my laptop webcam.

By the time I got to Miller Street, heading north, I saw the two huge orange-yellow-white lights appear to gain incredible speed, heading to the North-northwest, abruptly disappearing in the process, about the time I reached Miller and Orangethorpe.

I proceeded west on Orangethorpe and then watched the helicopter and airplane break off their apparent investigation and pursuit. The plane completed one or two circles first, before finally heading in my direction, flying directly over me, heading south on what looked like a flight path toward John Wayne Airport in Orange County.

Judging by the size and distance of the plane,which was a medium sized twin turboprop engine plane, perhaps a 10-20 passenger executive model, all of this appeared to take place over Fullerton, not far from Fullerton Airport.

Another thing that struck me as quite odd was the tightness of the circle the airplane had made before it came in my direction and over my head. I had never seen a plane make that tight of a circle. If I had not seen a plane pass over me, I would have had to guess it was something else.

I live in this area, and have for many years. It is right under the flight-path for the approach to John Wayne Airport, so very low and slow flying aircraft of all kinds, big and small, including many helicopters are a daily, and nightly occurrence here. I can tell you with absolute certainty, that the two lights in question were like nothing I have ever seen in these skys, and in a part of the sky where aircraft landing lights would never be seen, which is why my attention was so immediately riveted to them when I saw them.

Someone MUST have a photo or video of this! There has to be some archived radar data showing the helicopter and airplane that were circling and/or tried chasing them, only to be left in the dust.

This was an extraordinary sighting, which I had mentioned to no one, before seeing this report on the Rense website. I can verify that the other reports seem to be in complete agreement with what I saw, or nearly so.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: