Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Boysen Resvoir, Wyoming A Bluish Flash & Beam Of Light

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 8, 2007 Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Since my first sighting I have seen the reported sighting and another very strange thing last night, July 8 at around 11:00pm. I was at the Boysen Resvoir with my family and we decided to take a evening boat trip to look for rocks at a spring about 5 miles from our camp sight. My boat is small with a very low hp motor, so the trip across took about 45 min. or so. Upon setting out to return we got caught in a huge thunderstorm that had rolled in. With my mom, wife and little brother on board I decided the lightening was too close and I made the decision to turn back and wait it out.

We built a small fire, dried out and after about on hour or so the storm blew over and left us with a beautiful starry sky.We fought a head wind on our return trip and it took much longer than the trip out, around 11:00 or so pm out of the corner of my eye I saw a bluish flash and turned my head and for a very brief moment saw a blue light beam. Not a focused beam more like a wide spot beam. It was around 15+ miles or so from where we were. I quickly told my family that I just saw the strangest thing, in fact I wasn't even sure I had seen at all when out of no where right where we were all looking a reddish orange light appeared and over the next 4-5 min. faded, disappeared and reappeared.

There were some clouds in the sky. I attempted to believe that it was probably just a bright star or planet passing in front of a cloud. On our arrival at shore approx 1000' from the sighting I went to the highest point in the area with a clear view of the area with no clouds in that area of sky there was no star which compared even remotely in intensity.

Seems that there has been a rash of sightings this summer in this area. Not sure what any of it means. Thanks again for your making your site a place where people can get these kind of strange sightings out. Take care.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: