Sunday, February 10, 2008

McAllen, Texas Bright Lights

Posted: February 10, 2008

Date: September 30, 2007 Time: 9:00 p.m.

I have a sighting to report no one believes me. On Sunday September 30, 2007 at 9:00 o'clock p.m. in the mid Rio Grande Valley near McAllen Texas I was having a cookout. When I looked up at the night sky and saw a bright light which I thought was a star. It started to move and I thought it was a plane, but this light was way too high to be a plane and it traveled in a path while fading and reappearing in the same path. It was not the only light I saw, 3 minutes later I saw several more. They were all the same as the first, but spread all over the sky. One even traveled in a oscillation path (snake-like) It was truly amazing. What the hell were they?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: