Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Milford, Nebraska A Bright Blue Light

Posted: February 6, 2008

Date: July 15-16, 2007 (?) Time: Approx: Midnight.

Hi, I believe I witnessed a UFO of some sort myself while driving home from my vacation in Utah, USA. I was around Milford Nebraska at the time and it was approx: 11:30 p.m. and ahead about 2 miles I noticed a bright blue light. Then 2 minutes later it started to move west extremely fast and started flashing. Also in about 3 flashes it was behind me. Now there is a airport and a dirt road beside the highway I was on, but the light was about 100 feet from me and was a small ball shape flashing blue light. No headlights or anything, just a flashing blue ball. I would of taken a picture but it happened so fast and I was in shock thinking what could it be. Thanks.

Additional Information:

I witnessed the blue light July 15 or 16 2007. It was around midnight when my Dad and I both saw it, so I'm sure I wasn't seeing things. I looked up the area I was around and it was near a airport, but the airport runways travel north west, southeast and I was heading east on the I 80. I looked up the airport on Google earth and this is how I know this, the airport is the Lincoln Airport in Nebraska. Thanks for the help forget about the video it just makes me believe that their is something else out there, and it was an experience that I would love to see again, but this time be ready for it. Also I live in Oshawa, Ontario and I have read numerous sightings of strange lights over the Oshawa airport and tomorrow night I am going to go sit out in the parking lot and look over the airport for a while and see it I will be able to see anything ill make sure to bring a camera with me and I will let you know if anything interesting happens.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline. Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: