Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Owosso, Michigan Bright Red Pulsating Light Making Jagged Direction Changes

Posted: February 5, 2008

Date: June 6, 2007 Time: From 12:14 a.m. to 12:25 a.m.

Approach Direction: Northwest. Departure Direction: Northwest. Witness Direction: Northwest.

Description: I just went to shut my curtains in my bedroom window and saw a very large and bright red pulsating light to the northwest. I saw this a little over a month ago and thought nothing of it, or assumed it was a plane. Tonight I watched it, and you could see that it appeared to be in the direction of St. John's and hovering while making small (from my line of sight) jagged direction changes. At or around 12:25 it made a direction change to the north and then disappeared. I changed my position to see if I could find it, but it was gone. It was a reddish light that would pulse very bright, or pulse to the point where you could barely see it. It was brighter than any star or night sky object other than the moon. I have also witnessed the same thing to the East of me on a separate occasion. I'm curious if I am the only one.

Color/Shape: At a far distance it appears as a round ball of reddish light. It pulsates erratically and the degree of the change in light during those pulses varies from bright to very dim.

Height & Speed: Unable to tell from the distance. Well above the tree-line.

TV/Radio/Press: Was not reported.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report.

No comments: