Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reno, Nevada Desert Objects The Size Of Venus Keep Witness Entertained

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 5, 2007 Time: 12.30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Reno desert. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Lights about twice the size of Venus.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving to SLC (salt lake city). After passing Reno, and crossing into the desert, I immediately saw a bright orange-yellow light peeking through a small hole in the clouds. I shouted to my co-worker, that there was a UFO there. He said, no it's just a star.

So I asked him if the clouds were moving or still. He said they were 'obviously moving' so I asked him how then could that 'star' continue to be centered in the middle of the hole in the clouds? He said it was because the car was moving so it just seemed as though the star was moving. I think he is not ready to acknowledge the existence of UFOs.

Anyway, he went to sleep and I continued to be entertained by what was now 4 lights 'crawling' on the clouds, jumping from place to place, and gliding through the bigger spaces between the clouds.

They were about twice the size of Venus. Generally, they were white, although at times they appeared to be either amber or light orange.

It seems I was able to communicate with them as well. Just to make certain that I wasn't seeing just stars with clouds moving fast and giving the impression the stars were moving, I asked them to 'go on top of the clouds'. Immediately they responded and did just that.

Even when they disappeared into the clouds, I asked where they were and they immediately peeked through the clouds.

They kept me entertained for over 4 hours, leaving only when it started to get light.

I have seen so many UFOs this past week it must mean something, although I do not know what.

Thanks for you sight, Brian, and keep up the good work.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: