Saturday, February 9, 2008

Santa Monica, California Three Or Five Lights In Shape Of Elongated Pentagon

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 29, 2007 Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Message: Not interested in "registering" or anything, but a friend and I saw "something" on the night of the eclipse. We were watching the eclipse from the roof of a building in Santa Monica CA. It must have been around 3:00 a.m. because the moon was fully red.

All of a sudden I saw a strange group of lights in the sky. Three or five lights at the points of a transparent shape that looked like an elongated pentagon, or like an elongated "home plate"

Instantly I called to my friend, "Look at that." The shape appeared to be directly overhead when I saw it and in a matter of seconds it had "flown" across the entire arc of the sky. My friend saw the same thing and we were both glad to have a witness. The shape was totally dark like the night sky and appeared to be just an outline.

The night was perfectly clear with no clouds. The moon was red and I presume many others in LA were watching the sky also.

This shape moved incredibly fast. I estimate that it was visible for only two or three seconds before it had flown "out of sight" It moved at least 20 times faster than any plane I have ever seen.

It was totally silent, but there were air conditioners on the roof. I thought I heard a low rumble from the distance just after it disappeared, but it is difficult to say.

This entire episode lasted two or three seconds. It could have been some strange light reflection from the ground, but there were no clouds in the sky. Both my friend and I had the impression that we had just seen a "air plane" of some sort that moved at an incredible rate of speed, totally silently. Although appearances can be deceptive.

We work as digital artists and consider ourselves to have fairly acute vision. We wish to maintain our anonymity, but are curious if anyone else saw the same thing?

Additional Information:

Some more details:

I was shooting video during the event, but the framing was very tight on the moon so nothing appeared on the tape - unfortunately.

I reviewed the tape yesterday. The event occurred just before the moon was fully red, when it was about 3/4 red.

My friend saw a black triangle with lights on the points. I saw a black triangle with a black rectangle attached to the back with lights on the points. The color was exactly the same color as the night sky, which made it difficult to see. There were some kind of faint texture details on the surface that almost looked like I was seeing a distorted view of the sky behind the ship. The sky was perfectly clear with only a few stars visible because of the city lights.

We only saw what appeared to be the underside of the craft. Kind of like looking up at the bottom of a rowboat from the bottom of a lake. We both remember it being in the same orientation in space. The rectangle and triangle were separated by some kind of line of lights -- but the two shapes were one solid object. It was very angular and sharp geometry. My friend says he only saw the ship as it accelerated out of view.

When I first saw it, I thought it was a low flying plane and then realized instantly it wasn't a plane. I instinctively pointed at it to my friend. He saw the craft, and then it instantly accelerated to a phenomenally fast velocity and disappeared over the horizon. It seemed as if we were watching "shift to light speed" scene from a Star Wars movie (without the light trails), except it was real.

On the video tape the entire event occurred in "mid sentence" while I was speaking. There was no time for me to say, "Look at that." Although I felt like I said, "Look at that" while I pointed at the craft.

I have tried to accurately report what I saw, but I am afraid that I am not a great eye witness. I remembered it occurred during the red moon, but from the tape, the moon is not yet fully red.

I will try and send a sketch. If I get very ambitious I will try and paint a picture with acrylic paints or possibly "mock something up" in After Effects.

Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: