Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sterling, Alaska Object Flashing Different Colors

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: August 30, 2007 Time: From 12:50 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.

I went to bed at 3:00am. Object was still in the sky when I went to bed.

Approach Direction: Object was hovering in the sky WNW of my home. Departure Direction: Unknown. Witness Direction: WNW.

Description: Glanced out of window to see something flashing in the sky. I thought, "Wow! That star sure is twinkling." So I pulled out my binoculars to get a better look. I couldn't tell the shape of the object but it was flashing red, blue, green, yellow and white lights. I decided to get in my car to try and track it down but discovered that it was still quite a ways away from where I was. Pulled into a local business where I could see for some distance and the object was still there in the same spot. I know I sat there until 2:00am when object started moving easterly. Arrived home to find object now north of my residence hovering again. Got in the hot tub and continued to watch the hovering craft until 3:00am. Tried to get pictures with digital camera or video but it was too far off in the distance to capture a picture. This is not the first time that I have seen strange things in the night sky.

Color/Shape: Couldn't tell.

Height & Speed: Unknown.

TV/Radio/Press: Unknown.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: