Sunday, July 4, 2010

Orange Ball Of Light Over Dallas Texas

Date: July 4, 2010
Time: 12:45 a.m.

I am not at all a UFO enthusiast and have never even seen your site, but I saw the weird unexplainable object over Dallas Texas last night. I Googled orange ball of light over Dallas to see if anyone else posted something about it and that's how I came across your website. Anyways me and a friend were driving on 114 East to Grapevine and he pointed out an orange glow in the sky.

It was very high, too high to be a fire work and also stayed way too illuminated to be one. Anyways, it looked like a light at the top of a building, it had no definite shape, if I could describe it, it would be like a rectangle or tail of a comet. Anyways, it stayed lit up in the sky for a good 30 seconds and then faded to nothing in about 5 seconds and disappeared.

This happened approximately 12:45am on the night of July 3 2010. (sighting at 12:45am, makes this July 4, 2010). I am a highly educated individual, having completed my masters and I have seen nothing like it in my life and cannot think of a single thing to explain it away. Being an engineer, I feel there is always something scientific to explain it away. If you have any insight into what this was please let me know. I know I am not crazy because it was witnessed by both me and my buddy. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: