Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Orange Balls Of Light Over Dallas Texas

Date: July 3, 2010
Time: Evening.

I came over to your web site because I remembered you had an article on Chinese Lanterns that I wanted to show my daughter. She and her husband were telling me at lunch that on July 3, 2010 while they were at the fireworks show at Addison Circle Park, they saw three orange balls of light floating at a slow to moderate speed. I showed her the pictures of the lanterns and she said she doesn't think that is what they saw. That's when I saw the article posted from near Grapevine, which is west of Addison.

She said they dimmed at one point and then got brighter. They aren't sure of the direction as we live in Cedar Hill and they were unsure of which way was what, but my son-in-law says he thinks it may have been south to north. They said they watched them for quite a while until they disappeared into the distance.

Just thought I should let the other persons know they weren't the only ones to see them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: