Friday, December 16, 2011

Bright Pink Glowing Ball Of Light Over Missoula Montana United States

 
Date:  September 20, 2009
Time:  Evening.
 
To Whom it May Concern,
 
I know that I do not live in the New Palestine, Indiana area, but this report was so similar to what I saw in Montana in 2009 that I had to respond.
 
I too saw a bright pink glowing ball with a smaller darker center. I was inside my home watching a very late night movie. The ball floated by my window and was so bright I saw it through the curtain.
 
I got up, and I watched it, for a moment, float slowly through my yard in no particular pattern and then disappear into a stand of cottonwoods. I ran outside to see it again, and it had completely disappeared.  
 
I did research on the internet following this account, but never found anything that sounded very similar. I was just thinking about it again today when I Googled "pink glowing ball", and I found your posting.
 
Here is a link to the National UFO reporting center website:
 
My report is the one made on September 20, 2009 in Missoula, MT.  
 
Thanks for reading.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: