Saturday, December 17, 2011

Semi Transparent Long Tubular UFO Ascending Near Anchorage Alaska

 
Date:  April 1996
Time:  7:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Long tubular, but not symmetrical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Anchorage sits in-between the Cook Inlet and the Chugach mountains. I was driving south on a road in the mountains at I would guess about 1500 to 2000 feet in altitude and I glanced down toward the inlet and saw what at first was what I thought to be a 747 departing town.

I did the O'l double take, and realized it was something odd. I looked for a place to pull over where I could have an unobstructed view of it. What I saw appeared to be a tubular shaped object slowly ascending (the way a blimp or airship would have) and heading south from the port.

I remember the oddest thing about its appearance was that it seemed semi-transparent. This caused me to remember as a boy in the woods when I overturned a rotten log and it revealed termites, that had no pigment.

That's what it looked like! Also it was not symmetrical. It reminded me of a crooked cigar. I watched it slowly move for 5 minutes and then got in my car and drove off expecting to hear that hundreds of other people saw it, but nothing.

I might have been the only person to witness it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: