Thursday, December 22, 2011

Plane Comes To A Stop Over Mesa Arizona ?

 
Date:  March 2008
Time:  Daytime.
 
I live in the metro Phoenix area and I am watching the sky's alot more than I used to. One day in March/08, I saw a biplane over the city of Mesa come to a complete stop. I first noticed it because it seemed to be flying awfully low and very slow, plus it was painted an ugly orange color.
 
There are alot of sightings here if you just pay attention. At least once a week I watch what I think is an airplane and it disappears into thin air. They are usually shaped like a military plane, either silver or white.
I am totally amazed, that I see them this often and wonder if anybody else sees them. They are always daytime sightings.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: