Saturday, July 7, 2012

2 Bright Yellow/White Lights Over Nottoway Virginia Near Fort Pickett Military Base

 
Date:  June 29, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: As we were watching TV the power went out. I went out side because I heard wind. I looked up and about 500 feet in the air and there were 2 bright lights, white/yellowish.

I called for my dad. Dad what are these lights he said and where did they come from. He stared at them while I got the kids to settle down. I walked away. He said to me one is gone, so I went to look at them again.

Then the other just vanished. No light trains, nothing just gone.

While a was looking at them, I had that feeling you get when some one is staring at you. It was like they were watching the storm come in and I thought the images what ever they were may have caused the storm.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. 

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

melissa said...

I just saw something like this over in Oakland, CA literally about 39 minutes ago (9:15pm pst) I was driving in the Lake Merritt/ Grand are and I saw 4 balls of light that looked like fire as you described staggered across the sky, all at different heights, and away from each other. They appeared to be floating downwards like a balloon as you mentioned but then they disappeared. I arrived at my destination and got out of my car to look for them and couldnt see anything until one appeared from the tree line.

This one was floating upward in a way that made me think it could be one of those paper lanterns with a candle in it? But the light was too bright, too far into the fog.

I'm completely freaked out and my brain is searching for some rational way to explain what I saw but I can't figure it out. I took a picture of the single ball of light I saw in the end as well as a 12 sec. video. Contact me at melissatannehill.com if you are interested in seeing that info.