Friday, January 14, 2011

10 To 15 Bright Orange Lights In A Long Row Over Lansing Michigan

Date: January 14, 2011
Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Hello, I just wanted to report a sighting that happened just 30 minutes ago. The sighting was just south of I96 and MLK exit 101 just off Holt Rd. My son and I and his friend noticed a long row of bright orange lights. I would say 10-15 of them. In the lead were three orange lights in a triangle pattern. They were moving quite slowly. We noticed them driving south on M99 just past Waverly Rd.

They were off to the west so I turned west on to Holt Rd. I parked the car and got out with lights turned off. The objects were silent and slowly went upwards and one after another like follow the leader, disappeared. Please let me know if you have any other reports of this sighting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: