Thursday, January 27, 2011

Several Orange And Red Lights Over Boston Massachusetts

Date: January 25, 2011
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Hi, I live in the Boston, MA area. I went in to work at 10:00pm last night on January 25, 2011. While I was inside, my co-workers who walked in a few minutes after me said they had seen several orange and red lights in the sky moving slowly towards the east. Some said this was the second group of the night that they have seen. I wish I could have seen these lights, but they were gone when I got outside.

I just thought you would want to know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: