Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stationary Object Starts To Move Over Middletown New Jersey

Date: January 13, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:45 p.m.

I was standing outside at approximately 1145 pm., smoking a cigar. I always look up at the sky and I saw a small object staying stationary. The lights were quick at turning off and on. It wasn't a plane, nor a helicopter. It was so strange that I stood there for three minutes and it didn’t move.

I went back in my house and grabbed my coat and a small pair of binoculars. It had moved to the left. At this time it stopped flickering and was really bright white. I followed it with my binoculars and it disappeared behind the trees. It looked like a bright planet, but was moving up and down and left to right. So strange!

I watch ancient aliens all the time and thought I was crazy, so I decided to Google UFO in New Jersey on 1/13/2013 and saw your post.

This was in Middletown, New Jersey, which is central New Jersey.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: